Plenary Meeting 2016
April 27 - 28, 2016, Livorno, Italy
The third RoboSoft Plenary Meeting was organized in the framework of the 2016 Soft Robotics Week.
The event was a two-day workshop with plenary talks and panel discussions involving the members of the RoboSoft Community, industrial stakeholders, external experts working in the field of soft robotics and related disciplines, and the students participating in the School.
The program, with the biographical sketch of the speakers, the abstract of the talks and other information about the venue are available in the Soft Robotics Week Proceedings.
List of topics:
- Soft robots legged locomotion
- Soft robots manipulation
- Underwater soft robots
- Biomimetic soft robotics platforms
- Wearable soft robots
- Flying soft robots
- Plant-inspired soft robots
- Micro-soft robots
- Assistive soft robots
- Soft robots in rehabilitation
- Soft robots in endoscopy
- Soft robotics prostheses and organs
- Edutainment soft robots
- Cecilia Laschi, RoboSoft Coordinator, The BioRobotics Institute, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Italy
- Fumiya Iida, University of Cambridge & ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Jonathan Rossiter, University of Bristol, UK
- Helmut Hauser, University of Bristol, UK
- Matteo Cianchetti, The BioRobotics Institute, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Italy
Venue and accommodation:
The event was held at the Grand Hotel Palazzo (Livorno, Italy).